The PlayStation 4 version of Hulu’s streaming service is now available. However, some PS4 users have had problems loading Hulu when using the app. Corrupt database or corrupted data – cannot load the saved data because it’s corrupted’ is the error message that appears. This article will reveal How to fix corrupted data on ps4 Hulu.
The issue might be caused by a corrupted database, as shown by the message. Rebuilding the PS4 database may help you address the problem. If the PS4 fails to identify the app data, the Hulu corrupted data issue will occur, as indicated by the error message.
The article below describes how to delete the app data from the System Storage area to repair the issue.
If the problem persists, see our PlayStation 4 troubleshooting section for other ideas. Please note our Streaming section in your browser to stay up to speed on the newest developments in streaming services.
Hulu is not loading on my PS4? The solution is as follows:
1. Delete System Storage Data is the first step in Fixing corrupted data on ps4 Hulu?
- Open Settings from the PlayStation home screen.
- Navigate to the Application Saved Data Management section.
- Select the option Saved Data in System Storage.
- Choose Delete.
- Following that, select Hulu Plus.
- Delete the Hulu Plus icon.
Clearing the Hulu app’s System Storage Data appears to have resolved the damaged data issue for many users.
After deleting the system stores data, you’ll need to re-enter your Hulu app’s email address and password. However, the message should be permanently deleted.
Also Read: Best WIFI Extender For Nighthawk
2. Perform a Power Cycle is the second step in Fixing corrupted data on ps4 Hulu?
- press the PS4 console’s power button. The power indicator may flash many times before the machine shuts down.
- Please disconnect the power line from the wall socket once it has been turned off.
Allow a few minutes for the device to idle.
- Reconnect the wall outlet’s power cable.
- To restart the console, press the power button.
- Relaunch the Hulu app to verify that the error has been fixed.
A power cycle typically resolves minor problems that prevent the machine from operating correctly. Additionally, it clears any cache problems that may have contributed to the error.
You May Also Like: Best SD card for Landscape Photography
3. Rebuild PS4 Database
- To switch off the console, press the power button on the front.
- Once the device has been switched off, press and hold the power button for about 7 seconds.
- Once you hear two beeps, release the power button. Connect your DualShock 4 controller to the system through a USB connection.
- Select the Rebuild Database option once you’ve entered Safe Mode.
Rebuilding the database may take some time, so please wait until it is complete. After that, reopen the Hulu app and check for any changes.
Also read: Best LGA 1366 Motherboard
5. Initialize ps4
- Open Settings from the PlayStation home screen.
- Proceed to the Initialization section.
- PS4 should be initialized
- .Choose Quick.
If you are unable to reach the PlayStation home screen, use Safe Mode to initialize the PS4.
- By pushing the power button, you may turn off the console.
- Once the computer is turned down, press and hold the power button for about 7 seconds.
- Once you hear two beeps, release the button.
- Connect your DualShock 4 controller to the system through a USB connection. Select Initialize from the Safe Mode menu.
Typically, the Hulu loading error on PS4 is caused by data corruption or a cache issue. The issue can be resolved by removing the corrupted data. If the problem persists, restart the system to fix the error.
You may also like: Hisense TV Connected To Wifi But No Internet?
Frequently Asked Questions
Why My HULU is not loading?
If the Hulu app does not load, check your internet connection, delete the program’s data from System Storage, or reinstall it.
Am I able to watch Hulu on PS4 without PlayStation Plus?
Yes. PlayStation Plus is necessary to use PlayStation’s premium online services, such as multiplayer games and cloud storage. You can stream Hulu on PS4 without having to subscribe to PS Plus.
What does Hulu mean when it claims there is corrupted data on the PlayStation 4?
If the PS4 cannot identify the app’s data, you will receive the Hulu damaged data error. Remove app data from System Storage to remedy the issue.
This video will demonstrate How to fix corrupted data on ps4 Hulu.
These were some simple remedies that could effectively resolve the damaged data fault. They were also simple to implement. You can also try logging into your Hulu account on a different device to see if you can figure out where the problem is coming from. If the problem persists after that, something is likely amiss with your Hulu account.
Otherwise, the problem is with the PS4 application that has been downloaded. However, if none of the above are true, you need to upgrade the driver for your PS4 console. If it doesn’t work, you may always try removing and reinstalling the Hulu application. Nonetheless, if nothing appears to be working, you can always take your vehicle to the service center as a last resort.